The Gabii Project is proud to announce that its Summer Field School in Archaeology will run from June 19 – July 23, 2022.
What you will learn
- The archaeology of Rome and Latium, including guided trips to select sites and museums and off-site lectures
- Excavation and interpretation of ancient Gabii
- Digital, cutting-edge recording techniques
- Scientific processes, including environmental and biological analysis
What is included
- Program costs: $5,100
- Accommodations in downtown Rome.
- Insurance, equipment, local transportation, weekday lunches, select museum fees.
- 24/7 logistical support.
- Apartments include: kitchen facilities, washing machines, wireless internet.
- Not included: international flights.
APPLY NOW! Submit your early action application online by December 1, 2021 and get to meet the Gabii staff for an exclusive web event in January 2022.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org